2021年1月22日 10:21 PM #8004暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月22日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Jam-packed earnings calendar will offer insight into strength of U.S. business (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/cramers-week-ahead-apple-tesla-earnings-to-offer-insight-into-us-business.html)
- Companies such as Apple, Tesla, Honeywell and General Electric all report.
- “Next week, I want you to keep your eyes on the prize: companies with great earnings,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- The Federal Reserve will also hold its first monetary policy meeting of the year next week.
(2) [No Video Clip*] Executive Interview: Ranpak CEO on how the company tries to make the e-commerce boom more environmentally friendly (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/22/ranpak-ceo-on-how-it-makes-the-e-commerce-boom-more-eco-friendly.html) [* Video clip is only available for CNBC Pro subscribers.]
Ranpak Holdings Chairman and CEO Omar Asali joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday on “Mad Money,” discussing the company’s efforts to make the e-commerce boom more sustainable.
(3) Why Jim Cramer says he’s nervous about investors chasing the trades of Ark Invest’s Cathie Wood (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/22/cramer-i-am-nervous-about-investors-chasing-ark-invests-cathie-wood.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer explains why he’s concerned about investors trying to chase the trades made by Cathie Wood of ARK Invest.
Actively Managed innovation ETFs: ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK), Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG), Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW), Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF (ARKQ), Fintec Innovation ETF (ARKF)
Ark Innovation ETF Top 10 Holdings: Tesla (TSLA), Roku (ROKU), CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP), Teladoc Health (TDOC), Square (SQ), Invitae (NVTA), Zillow (Z), Spotify (SHOP), Baidu (BIDU), Proto Labs (PRLB)
Bottom Line: “Cathie Wood & ARK Investment have made incredible calls. And they deserve all the praise they’re getting… But when I see so many copycats trying to imitate ARK Invest, it makes me nervous — Be careful.”
(4) First Horizon CEO on the Covid vaccine rollout, economic recovery and tech innovation for banks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/22/first-horizon-ceo-on-covid-vaccine-rollout-tech-innovation-for-banks.html)
First Horizon CEO Bryan Jordan appeared Friday on “Mad Money,” joining CNBC’s Jim Cramer to discuss the Covid vaccine rollout and the progress of its merger with Iberiabank.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nvidia is the chipmaker to own (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/cramers-lightning-round-nvidia-is-the-chipmaker-to-own.html)
- Cardiff Oncology: “Developing stage. I looked at this one once when it was a different named company. I think it’s just OK, to be honest. It’s a very speculative situation. … They’ve got like five different things they’re working on, but it’s very speculative and not as far along as I’d like it to be.”
- Atomera Inco.: “Very speculative once again. A company that used to be at another name. … I’ve got to tell you again, let’s not overthink this. We’ve got a bunch of them that are great. Why not be in Nvidia? Just go be in an Nvidia. That’s a better stock. Buy a fractional share at one of these guys that sells fractional shares.”
- Root: “I don’t understand why one stock captures the fancy of one particular website and it goes nuts, Lemonade. Now candidly, I think Lemonade is terrific. A lot of people in the office use Lemonade, but I just think that one is better on the Wall Street fashion show. … The one that they want is Lemonade.”
Ticker: CRDF, ATOM, NVDA, ROOT
(6) [No Video Clip] Straight forward Stock Picking – Ticker: LLY, JNJ, PYPL, GM
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Tyson Foods (TSN), Boot Barn (BOOY), Riot Blockchain (RIOT) [best way is invest to bitcoin itself]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月22日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。