2021年2月1日 8:11 PM #8174暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月1日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer recommends theme stocks to buy on the next market sell-off (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/01/cramer-recommends-theme-stocks-to-buy-on-the-next-market-sell-off.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended dozens of stocks worth buying on the next market pullback.
- “I want theme stocks that we can buy into weakness, because if the market sells off again because of regulatory risk, I need you to be ready,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “With these 15 themes … I’m confident you can safely buy more the next time the market gets hammered,” Cramer said.
(2) Executive Interview: Thermo Fisher CEO: Covid vaccines, therapies will be needed well into the future (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/01/thermo-fisher-ceo-covid-vaccines-therapies-will-be-needed-well-into-the-future.html)
Thermo Fisher Scientific CEO Marc Casper explained his outlook for the necessity of coronavirus vaccines and therapies as the country continues to battle the pandemic.
(3) Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO: Stores are the hub of our omnichannel ecosystem (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/01/dicks-sporting-goods-ceo-stores-are-the-hub-of-our-omnichannel-ecosystem.html)
Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Lauren Hobart broke down how the retailer managed to capitalize on years worth of investments in technology in the face of a coronavirus pandemic.
(4) Otis Worldwide CEO on coronavirus safety in elevators (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/01/otis-worldwide-ceo-on-coronavirus-safety-in-elevators.html)
Data show that there is less potential of contracting coronavirus on an elevator than the risk of contracting coronavirus in an outdoor eating establishment, Otis Worldwide CEO Judy Marks said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Sell BlackBerry (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/01/cramers-lightning-round-sell-blackberry.html)
- BlackBerry: Sell.
- Fuelcell Energy: “Fuelcell is not as good as Plug [Power]. … but what matters is they have enough money to be able to get it to where [green] hydrogen fuel … can be a legitimate fuel, and nobody else really does.”
- Opendoor Technologies: “I think you’ve got a good one and I am not going against it.”
- American Superconductor: “American Superconductor is going to work if this continued movement toward speculation stays strong.”
Ticker: BB, FCEL, OPEN, AMSC
(6) Cramer suggests traders take profits after engineering ‘beautiful’ short squeeze in GameStop (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/01/cramer-suggests-gamestop-traders-take-profits-after-short-squeeze.html)
- Investors who capitalized on the GameStop short squeeze should take profits and sell the stock, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “If you hold the line, you’ll end up holding the bag when everyone else does ring the register,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “The gains don’t count until you sold some,” Cramer stressed to viewers.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Weyerhaeuser (WY) [ok but not as good as HD]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月1日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。