2021年2月8日 6:16 PM #8265暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月8日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer’s must-watch market themes that could become ‘seven deadly sins’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/08/cramers-seven-market-themes-that-could-become-seven-deadly-sins.html)
- After stocks extended their gains after completing the best week of trading since November, CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained ways investors can gauge when the rally could reach vulnerable levels.
- “For now we’re in the clear, but you need to watch these seven themes like a hawk because eventually, they’ll turn ugly,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Might take months, might take years. Either way, you don’t want to stick around” when it happens,” he said.
Seven Heavenly Ways to Make $$ Seven Deadly Sins That Could Get In the Way Re-Opening Trade Hiccups in Re-Opening Housing Higher Interest Rates Industrials Stretched Valuation of Industrials Energy Increased Oil Production Banks Interest Rates Impacting Banks Empowered Investors Empowered Investors Run Out of Good Targets SPACs SPAC Valuations Get Out of Control
(2) Executive Interview: Aeva CEO says 4D lidar technologies will be in production by 2024 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/08/aeva-ceo-says-4d-lidar-technologies-will-be-in-production-by-2024.html)
Aeva CEO Soroush Salehian gave his outlook for the future of autonomous vehicles and an emerging technology that is in demand to power the space.
(3) Executive Interview: Veru CEO says cancer drug may have potential to fight Covid-19 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/08/veru-ceo-says-cancer-drug-has-potential-to-fight-covid-19.html)
Veru CEO Dr. Mitchell Steiner explained how VERU-111, a prostate cancer drug developed by the biotech company, could be used as an anti-inflammatory and antiviral treatment to help patients diagnosed with the novel coronavirus.
(4) Executive Interview: Linde CEO on providing more oxygen to hospitals in Covid-19 fight (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/08/linde-ceo-on-providing-more-oxygen-to-hospitals-in-covid-19-fight.html)
Linde CEO Steve Angel explained how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the chemical company’s business.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy AMD (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/08/cramers-lightning-round-buy-amd.html)
- Advanced Micro Devices: “Buy AMD.”
- Jacobs Engineering Group: “I think in that business they’re the best. I never really liked the companies that are involved, frankly, with construction because it’s a very hard business, but if you had to navigate it would be Jacobs. Don’t forget Vulcan Materials and Martin Marietta Materials because those are both very good companies.”
- Dycom Industries: “I think Dycom’s terrific. … It’s had a big run, but there’s plenty of business for them, and that’s what matters. Their end markets are very, very strong.”
- Green Brick Partners: “Everybody had a gigantic December in the home business, and they did not have a gigantic December.” Toll Brothers, Lennar and D.R. Horton are all better.
- Alibaba: “We just want it to come down a little bit.”
- Sherwin-Williams: “You should hold on to it. That’s a win.”
Ticker: AMD, J, VMC, MLM, DY, BRBK, TOL, LEN, DHI, BABA, SHW
(6) [No Video Clip] Expectations of Regulators in wake of Robinhood, Reddit Revolution
- Awareness of new investors who want a free and fair market
- Mission driven response to leveling the playing field, not witch-hunt driven
- No paternalism; trust
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Merck & Co. (MRK), Palantir Technologies (PLTR), American Tower Corporation (AMT), Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月8日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。