ホーム › フォーラム一覧 › 「米国での投資」お役立ちフォーラム › CNBC「Mad Money」エピソードのまとめ › Mad Money: 2021年2月11日(木)の放送の要点
- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
-
2021年2月11日 9:47 PM #8286
Jun Kurema (暮眞★潤)
キーマスター2021年2月11日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer on how Peter Lynch’s investing principles can be applied today (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/11/jim-cramer-on-using-peter-lynchs-investing-principles-in-todays-market.html)
After the dotcom collapse, Peter Lynch’s market approach went out of style, but his investment advice remains relevant today, “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said.
Ticker: ZG, SONO, CRCX, AMT, KLAC
(2) Hormel CEO says Planters acquisition ‘checks all the boxes for us’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/11/hormel-ceo-says-planters-acquisition-checks-all-the-boxes-for-us.html)
Hormel CEO Jim Snee broke down motivations behind the food producer’s move to buy snack company Planters for $3.35 billion, the biggest acquisition Hormel has made in its 130 year history.
Ticker: HRL
(3) Jim Cramer recommends both Match Group and rival Bumble, calling the latter the ‘superior growth stock’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/11/jim-cramer-recommends-dating-app-rivals-bumble-and-match-group.html)
- “They’re both great companies, I think they’ll have tremendous numbers in the second half, they just fill different roles in your portfolio,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said of dating app competitors Match Group and Bumble, which went public on Thursday.
- “If you’re a growth-oriented investor, Bumble’s the way to go,” Cramer said.
- “If you’ve got a more cautious approach to the market and you still want an online dating stock, Match is the way to go,” he said.
Ticker: BMBL, MTCH
(4) Executive Interview: PayPal CFO says company is unlikely to invest cash in cryptocurrencies (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/11/paypal-cfo-says-company-is-unlikely-to-invest-cash-in-cryptocurrencies.html)
- After Tesla announced it would invest $1.5 billion in bitcoin, PayPal is the latest company to say it will not invest cash in cryptocurrencies.
- “We’re not going to invest corporate cash, probably, in sort of financial assets like that, but we want to capitalize on this growth opportunity that’s in front of us,” PayPal CFO John Rainey said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- CEO Dan Schulman said the company has more interest in returning cash to shareholders and in making new acquisitions.
Ticker: PYPL
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: InterDigital is a ‘very good company’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/11/cramers-lightning-round-interdigital-is-a-very-good-company.html)
- XL Fleet: “It’s electric vehicle. It’s one of the better ones. The life cycle of these things are, once they go back down it takes a lot to catch fire. You have to wait for the quarter.”
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp.: “We need to have them on. What can I say. I mean, you know, because — look, I’m a Workday guy. That’s how I recommend in that space. … I have to learn that story better.”
- InterDigital: “You know, it’s interesting. It’s always cheap and it does well. It’s been growing … It’s a very good company. I like your idea.”
- AquaBounty Technologies: “This is one of the boutique companies I’d like to have on. … It’s interesting to me.”
- Tyson Foods: “It’s a problematic story. I like Hormel.”
- Sensata Technologies: “It’s very good. … Doesn’t get nearly enough talk about. It’s just consistent and good.”
Ticker: XL, BFT, IDCC, AQB, TSN, HRL, ST
(6) [No Video Clip] Stocks with Upside Potential as Vaccine Rollout Continues — Ticker: DIS, BA, CCL, NCLH
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences):Dave & Buster’s Entertainment (PLAY), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Qualtrics International (XM), Petco Health and Wellness Company (WOOF)
参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク
- Google Podcast(音声)
- Internet Archive(1分毎のビデオ&テキスト)
****************************
前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード
-
-
投稿者投稿
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月11日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。