2021年2月13日 12:09 AM #8290暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月12日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Earnings season has been ‘far better’ than expected (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cramers-week-ahead-earnings-season-has-been-far-better-than-expected.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that Friday marks the official end of earnings season, which has been better than he predicted.
- After the stock market closed on Friday, the “Mad Money” host said trading activity was more normal after weeks of high volume transactions.
- “A day with less froth, like today, is a day where the rally feels more sustainable,” he said.
[Tuesday] CVS Health, Zoetis, Ring Central and Occidental earnings; [Wednesday] Shopify, Twilio, Fastly, Pioneer Natural Resources and Boston Beer earnings
Shopify; [Thursday] Walmart, Barrick Gold, Applied Materials, Roku, The Trade Desk; [Friday] Deere and Magna earnings
(2) Executive Interview: Dexcom’s Super Bowl ad with Nick Jonas sparked record interest in its glucose monitor, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/dexcom-ceo-kevin-sayer-touts-companys-super-bowl-ad-with-nick-jonas.html)
- Dexcom’s Super Bowl ad featuring Nick Jonas has been successful, President and CEO Kevin Sayer told CNBC Friday.
- “We had five times more media impressions in one day than we had all last year,” Sayer told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer.
- Dexcom makes a real-time glucose monitoring system for people who have diabetes.
(3) Executive Interview: Building materials maker Azek raises outlook on hopes of continued housing boom (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/azek-raises-outlook-on-hopes-of-continued-housing-remodeling-boom.html)
- Azek, a producer of sustainable building materials, saw revenues grow 28% last quarter amid a red-hot real estate market.
- “The focus on the house really gives us a long-term benefit because we really benefit from people investing in their homes,” CEO Jesse Singh said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- The company also raised its full-year guidance for the current fiscal year.
(4) [No Video Clip*] Executive Interview: Stem CEO on taking the first US pure play smart energy storage system public (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/12/smart-energy-storage-firm-stem-ceo-on-going-public-via-spac.html) *Video is available only for CNBC Pro Subscriber.
Stem Inc CEO John Carrington joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the company’s bid to go public with blank-check company Tar Peak Energy Transition.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AbbVie stock is a bargain (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cramers-lightning-round-abbvie-stock-is-a-bargain.html)
- Zoom Video: “I think Zoom is good. Zoom is still a lot down from the high. … It is a staple.”
- DuPont De Nemours: “I think that you should be a buyer of DuPont.”
- Ageagle Aeria Systems: “I happen to like this business. By the way, if you want an easier way to own drones, though, what you want to do is you want to own Honeywell … Please recognize [Ageagle] as the spec that it is.”
- Affirm: “I think Affirm is an excellent democratizer … you will do well with that stock.”
- General Electric: “I think you want to own the stock.”
- Abbvie: “AbbVie is a very inexpensive stock at 8-time earnings … and I think you can buy AbbVie with that 5% yield and feel good. It’s a bargain.”
- AT&T: “You’re reaching for yield there … I don’t think AT&T offers any peace of mind, so I’m going to have to say no to that one.”
- Nvidia: “Who does not want to own the stock of Nvidia?”
Ticker: ZM, DD, UVAVS, AFRM, GE, ABBV, T, NVDA
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s sharing a budding trend in the social media space that is changing the landscape — Ticker: TWTR, SNAP, PINS
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): MGM Resorts International (MGM) [good to own], Garmin (GRMN) [Like the stock], ABNB [great. big believer]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月12日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。