2021年2月22日 7:57 PM #8359暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月22日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer reveals reopening stocks that investors can play amid rotation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/jim-cramer-reveals-reopening-stocks-to-play-amid-market-rotation.html)
- “It is not too late to make a big bet on the reopening stocks, but remember to sock away a couple of the better growth names on the way down, too,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said as the market grows more interested in stocks that could benefit from a post-pandemic economic recovery.
- “This rotation won’t be ending any time soon though, but it will end and, eventually, you’ll need to be prepared for the other side of the trade,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “You’re no longer early with these names, but that doesn’t mean you’re late either,” he said.
Ticker: DIS, MAR, WYNN, LUV, RCL, V, MA, AXP, EL, CAT, NUE, SPG
(2) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO: SolarWinds hack will have tailwinds for cybersecurity (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/22/palo-alto-networks-ceo-solarwinds-hack-will-have-tailwinds-for-cybersecurity.html)
The SolarWinds cyberattack hack on the U.S. government in 2020 was a “wake-up call” for the industry to rethink how cybersecurity is handled in the country, Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora said.
(3) Executive Interview: Eli Lilly CEO: We see a path to have an Alzheimer’s disease-modifying drug (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/22/eli-lilly-ceo-on-path-to-develop-an-alzheimers-disease-modifying-drug.html)
Eli Lilly CEO Dave Ricks how the drugmaker has worked for decades to find a way to treat Alzheimer’s disease. The company says a Phase 2 trial of donanemab reveals that the drug can slow progression of the disease by 30%.
(4) Executive Interview: ON Semiconductor CEO expects auto chip backlog to end by third quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/on-semiconductor-ceo-expects-auto-chip-backlog-to-end-by-third-quarter.html)
- As an auto chip shortage continues to disrupt car manufacturing, ON Semiconductor CEO Hassane El-Khoury told CNBC he expects a bottleneck in orders to subside by the second half of 2021.
- “The orders came on so strong that we’re not able to keep up, but we do have the capacity,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “We started the new demand, and we’re going to be through this in one or two quarters,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Dollar General is a great opportunity (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/cramer-lightning-round-dollar-general-is-a-great-opportunity.html)
- Ambarella: “It’s made a nice comeback. It’s video compression. I never thought that they could make the comeback and I think that you’re OK in it.”
- Dollar General: “I think it’s a great opportunity.”
- Quidel: “I’m going to go no on Quidel.”
- XPO Logistics: “You want to buy it because [CEO] Brad Jacobs is a genius. … The doubters have been completely wrong.”
- Boise Cascade: “I think it’s a strong buy.”
Ticker: AMBA, DG, QDEL, XPO, BCC
(6) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart: Dow Jones’ Cycle Forecast
- “The Chartist’s forecast says the Dow is likely to peak in late April or early May.”
- “The chartist thinks we will see some selling pressure around April. Buying Opportunity in Mid-July.”
- “Bottom Line: The charts suggest that the Dow and the Airlines could rally over the next few months.”
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): T.J. Max (TJX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月22日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。