2021年2月23日 8:45 PM #8369暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年2月23日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer on how to approach growth stocks after inflation worries shake up market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/cramer-on-buying-growth-stocks-after-inflation-scare-shakes-up-market.html)
- “After today’s late afternoon rebound, it’s not too late to sell the more egregiously expensive stocks if you want to,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday after stocks rose following Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s appearance before Congress.
- “But as for the better growth stocks, down more than 10% from their highs, call me a buyer,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Major U.S. averages finished the trading day well off their morning lows after investors shook off fears that rising inflation could trigger an interest rate increase.
- Reflation — “The prospect of return to growth following the uncertainty of the pandemic and a period of little inflation; Higher prices in commodities.”
- Inflation — “An erosion in the value of money over time; Could be money you have in the bank or money you hope companies in your portfolio are going to make in the future; If that money is worth less in the future, your stocks are worth less right now.
- Inflation Scare — “The investors assume the Fed is thinking time to raise rates.
- Risk-Off — A confusing way to say interest rates are going higher, so you don’t want as much exposure.
Ticker: CAT, DE, NUE, AAPL, CCIV
Bottom Line: “It’s not too late to sell the more expensive stocks, but I’d be a buyer of growth stocks like Apple.”
(2) Executive Interview: Cash usage has increased amid the pandemic, Brinks CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/cash-usage-has-increased-amid-the-pandemic-brinks-ceo-says.html)
- Cash usage is up in the U.S., despite the coronavirus pandemic’s impact on the economy, cash management company Brinks CEO Doug Pertz said Tuesday.
- “Potential investors confuse that cash is going down,” but “the strength of cash is just as strong as it was before, and the amount of cash [used] in the economy is just as strong,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- Citing Federal Reserve data, he said cash circulation is up 16% year-over-year, a far distance from the mid-single-digit compound annual growth rate recorded in past decades, he highlighted.
(3) Executive Interview: Conagra CEO says company shifted focus from TV to digital advertising (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/23/conagra-ceo-says-company-shifted-focus-from-tv-to-digital-advertising.html)
Online advertising now makes up 80% of Conagra Brands’ marketing budget. CEO Sean Connolloy said it’s a part of the consumer package food company’s plan to achieve “word of mouth” endorsements from its consumers who like to show off their meals on social media.
(4) Executive Interview: Charles River Laboratories CEO details ‘enormous opportunity’ in drug discovery (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/23/charles-river-laboratories-ceo-on-unprecedented-drug-discovery-demand.html)
Charles River Laboratories supported clinical studies of a large majority of FDA-approved drugs over the past three years, CEO Jim Foster said. He expects more opportunities will come as demand remains at high levels.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I want to be a buyer of Canopy Growth (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/cramer-lightning-round-i-want-to-be-a-buyer-of-canopy-growth.html)
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals: “I don’t understand … why this thing is as low as it is. … I think the negative commentary is wrong, and I agree with you.”
- Quantumscape: “I sure don’t want you to bail Quantumscape. It’s too interesting of a spec.”
- Canopy Growth: “I want to be a buyer of Canopy.”
- EXp World Holdings: “This is a real deal company, and it’s a very, very good company. I am more partial to Zillow, but they have a fabulous website. They’re doing great things.”
- Fuelcell Energy: “You’ve got a great basis. You want to take a little out of that basis and you can let it ride. You don’t have to worry about it.”
- Dish Network: “I read a lot of negative research in the last few days. No. No. Too risky for me.”
- Luminar Technologies: “All these stocks got hit because of what happened with this Churchill and the merger with Lucid, and it brought all of them down. … I’d rather be in Southwest Air.”
Ticker: VRTX, QS, CGC, EXPE, ZG, FCEL, DISH, LAZR, CCIV, LUV
(6) [No Video Clip] The Long & Short of Game Stop — “Cramer: GME is down 87% since soring to an all-time high of $483/share on January 28.” “Cramer: GameStop’s down 300 points since I told people to sell – It was the right call.” “Cramer: Short squeeze don’t last forever.”
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Crocs (CROX), Procter & Gamble (PG), The J. M. Smucker Company (SJM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年2月23日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。