2021年3月3日 8:44 PM #8457暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月3日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Companies with the worst numbers suddenly have the best stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/03/jim-cramer-coronavirus-losers-suddenly-have-the-best-stocks.html)
- “We’re on the cusp of a post-Covid boom that now looks to be pushed forward happening much sooner than expected,” Cramer said.
- He added that money managers “now want the obvious reopening plays, the ones that are in terrible shape, but could be huge winners as the world goes back to normal.”
(2) Executive Interview: Emergent BioSolutions says it can make 1 billion Covid vaccine doses annually (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/03/emergent-biosolutions-can-make-1-billion-covid-vaccine-doses-annually.html)
- Emergent BioSolutions, a behind-the-scenes player in the U.S. coronavirus vaccine program, has built capacity to produce vaccines from AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson around the clock.
- “We are operating at a level where our capacity is well in access of 1 billion doses annually for those products,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- The company has a five-year manufacturing contract with J&J, worth $480 million in the first two years, to deliver its one-shot vaccine for the foreseeable future.
(3) Executive Interview: Wendy’s CEO: Breakfast business is doing ‘quite well’ in face of pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/03/wendys-ceo-breakfast-menu-is-doing-quite-well-in-face-of-pandemic.html)
Wendy’s CEO Todd Penegor broke down what goals the restaurant chain hopes to achieve in the future with its breakfast menu.
(4) Executive Interview: American Electric Power CEO address power outages in Texas snow storm (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/03/american-electric-power-ceo-address-power-outages-in-texas-snow-storm.html)
“We need to make absolutely sure that we focus on the resiliency and be very pragmatic about how we deploy changes to the system,” AEP CEO Nick Akins said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Groupon is a reopening stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/03/cramer-lightning-round-groupon-is-a-reopening-stock.html)
- Invitae: “I’ve got to do more work on it.”
- McDonald’s: “They have been inconsistent of late, OK, and the inconsistency is driving people crazy. It yields 2.5%. When it gets to 3% — even if it’s inconsistent — I’m going to say buy.”
- Facebook: “Can the stock get cheaper? Of course, it can. Is it inexpensive on its growth rate? Yes, it is.”
- Groupon: “It’s a reopening stock. It’s a local reopening stock, and there’s not that many of those and it is one of them that works.”
Ticker: NVTA, MCD, FB, GRPN,
(6) [No Video Clip] Latest in the fight against COVID
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): Shopify (SHOP), Inseego Corp. (INSG)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月3日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。