2021年3月15日 8:23 PM #8531暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月15日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s guide to investing your stimulus check in the stock market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramers-guide-to-investing-your-stimulus-check-in-the-stock-market.html)
- Jim Cramer advises investors to have at least $10,000 put away in an index fund replicating the S&P 500 as retirement savings.
- The “Mad Money” host offered stock ideas for investors who are willing to take on more risk and others looking for less-risky investment picks.
- “The younger you are, the more I’m begging you to take an aggressive stance on something speculative,” he said.
Investing your Mad Money – Stocks to Consider
High Risk tolerance Low Risk Tolerance MRNR JNJ SQ, PYPL M, V, JPM SNOW CRM, ADBE, NOW, MSFT TSLA, CCIV F, GM AMC, GME
(2) Executive Interview: AMD CEO gives update on Xilinx acquisition and talks chip shortage impact (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/15/amd-ceo-gives-update-on-xilinx-acquisition-and-talks-chip-shortage-impact.html)
Advanced Micro Devices CEO Lisa Su said the company’s acquisition of Xilinix, which is expected to close by the end of the year, is about the long-term roadmap for AMD.
(3) Cramer says Ford, General Motors are picking up momentum as Tesla shares slip (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramer-says-ford-gm-shares-are-picking-up-momentum-as-tesla-slips.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer makes the case for owning stock in two traditional automakers over riskier, younger competitors as the economy enters expansion mode and investors look to the electric vehicle trade.
- “If you want electric vehicle exposure, but you don’t want to take the risk of betting on a junior growth stock, you can stick with what’s working” in Ford and GM, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- Ford and GM shares are up double-digits in 2021, while the trade in Tesla stock has cooled off from last year’s explosive growth.
Ticker: F, GM, TSLA, XL, RIDE, QS, FSR, CCIV
(4) Executive Interview: Celsius Holdings CEO discusses expanding distribution of energy drinks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/15/ghost-kitchens-could-be-1-trillion-opportunity-in-next-decade.html)
John Fieldly, the CEO of Celsius Holdings, explained what the company is doing to bring its calorie-burning beverages to more retail stores across the country.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Beyond Meat will shine as economy reopens (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramer-lightning-round-beyond-meat-will-shine-as-economy-reopens.html)
- Palantir: “Palantir is a great growth company, but I’ve got to tell you … they have contracts that, because they’re with the government, I don’t know what they’re doing. So as long as there’s such a black box, I cannot advise you to buy shares.”
- Fiverr International: “We think they’re terrific. I understand the stock’s very high, I think you’re fine. It could go down a little, but I think you’re fine.”
- Teladoc Health: “I think Teladoc is for real … [but] there are others that want to be in that business, and right now, if people think there’s going to be a boom, Teladoc stock is going to underperform. Can you own it for the long term, though? Yes.”
- Exact Sciences: “I think it’s real. I think that they’ve got much more in the pipeline, that’s why the stock’s trading up. I think that they are, again, a problem solver of a disease that can be stopped if we catch it early enough, and that’s one of the reasons why I have liked EXES.”
- Beyond Meat: “When we start having services open up and cafeterias open up, you’re going to see Beyond Meat and [CEO] Ethan Brown shine.”
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers: “I happen to think that, like Federal Realty and like Simon Property, Tanger’s good. … The stock is a little hot right here, let it come in. But I think it’s fine.”
Ticker: PLTR, FVRR, TDOC, EXAS, BYND, SKT
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): Peloton (PTON), Dell Technology (DELL) [20-30% undervalued]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月15日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。