2021年4月14日 12:34 AM #8933暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年4月13(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) After trimming charitable holdings, Cramer reveals 7 stock market concerns going into earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/13/jim-cramer-reveals-7-stock-market-concerns-going-into-earnings-season.html)
- “I’m not a bear, but there are legitimate concerns here, which is why we sold a bunch of stock for my charitable trust on the eve of that conference call I gave last week,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This market can handle one or even two of these potential problems, but it can’t handle all of them,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer said inflation, rising Covid-19 cases and a shortage in semiconductors are among his top concerns about the current market environment.
(2) [No Video Clip] Voice of Cramerican — Ticker: DKNG [buy a little now], LOGI [continue to do goo, take out cost base], BAC [Hold on], MAT [can go higher. take a cost base]
(3) Cramer calls Coinbase the ‘real deal,’ but warns investors to brace for a bumpy ride with the stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/13/cramer-calls-coinbase-the-real-deal-warns-of-bumpy-ride-with-stock.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended buying Coinbase shares at the right price when it opens for trading on Wednesday.
- “I think Coinbase is the real deal — the numbers are incredible — but I hate the timing,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Investors should start a position in Coinbase below $475 and double down on the stock on a decline, he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Novocure exec chairman on studying Tumor Treating Fields (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/13/novocure-exec-chairman-on-studying-tumor-treating-fields.html)
Novocure Executive Chairman Bill Doyle discussed studying Tumor Treating Fields, electric fields that disrupt cancer cell division, in stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Coinbase and I like CME Group (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/13/cramer-lightning-round-i-like-coinbase-and-i-like-cme-group.html)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals: “It’s time for the NIH and the CDC to get their act together and start pushing what [CEO] Leonard Schleifer and Dr. [George] Yancopoulos have, which is something that gets you out of the hospital very quickly. I am getting very angry at them. They should be playing ball and helping people.”
- Bumble: “I am a believer.”
- CME Group: “I’m going to give you a twofer: I like Coinbase and I like CME.”
- Plug Power: “I need to get to the bottom of the accounting irregularities.”
- Karuna Therapeutics: “It’s a decent speculation. I would have a little bit on.”
- Weyerhaeuser: “You can hold it, but I do worry that that particular commodity, if we make a deal with cannabis, is going to go lower.”
- Aphria: “That last quarter was not what I wanted. [CEO] Irwin Simon is good, but that was not a great quarter. I think if it gets a pop on the finish of the merger, sell.”
Ticker: REGEN, BMBL, CME, PLUG, KRTX, WY, AP
(6) [No Video Clip] Where the young inventor goes
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Brunswick Corporation (BC) [Cramer: sell], Barrick Gold Corporation (GOLD) [Cramer: hold 5% of assets as gold and 5% in Bitcoin]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年4月13(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。