2021年6月15日 9:35 PM #9703暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月15日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Rising oil prices put Fed’s Jerome Powell in a tough spot amid inflation worries, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/15/jim-cramer-rising-oil-prices-put-fed-in-tough-spot-amid-inflation.html)
- “The surging price of crude … makes life difficult for Fed Chief Jay Powell,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said one day before the Federal Reserve’s key policy meeting.
- “Even as many other commodities have actually now fallen, and some falling precipitously in recent weeks, oil just keeps going higher,” the “Mad Moey” host said.
- “Oil’s too powerful a negative for the press to ignore and I bet at some point he’ll say he’s monitoring it,” which means to sell, Cramer said.
Ticker: CVA, PDX, XOM
(2) Executive Interview: Akamai CEO says security is becoming a major growth driver for the content business (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/15/akamai-ceo-security-is-becoming-a-growth-driver-for-content-business.html)
- Akamai Technologies CEO Tom Leighton said security made up 37% of the company’s total revenues in the first quarter.
- “You’ve got to adopt a model of zero trust of security,” Leighton told Jim Cramer in a “Mad Money.” “You can’t just allow unfettered access once you’re past the firewall.”
- “It will become a bigger part of Akamai and that’s because we have solutions that can really defend enterprises,” he said.
(3) Executive Interview: Twilio CEO on company’s $10 million commitment to help vaccine awareness (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/15/twilio-ceo-on-companys-10-million-commitment-to-help-vaccine-awareness.html)
Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson discussed his company’s involvement in the COVAX initiative to help increase access to vaccine resources.
(4) [No Video Clip] Homework – Ticker: MindMed (MNMD)
“Bottom Line: I’m inclined to give MNMD blessing for speculation – Just keep in mind there could be losses if something goes wrong”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Snap’s a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/15/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-snaps-a-winner.html)
- Vertex Pharma: “I think it’s a good opportunity to actually pick some Vertex up.”
- Turtle Beach: “Turtle Beach happens to be in a crowded beach. I like Logitech.”
- Eli Lilly: “Time to sell Eli Lilly.”
- Commercial Vehicle: “You’ve got horse sense. That is one good stock. I am with you. Call me a buyer, particularly if the Federal Reserve stays the course.”
- Goldman Sachs: ”$350 is the level that I want to get back in … and I would do it slowly.”
- Snap: “I was quick to judge [CEO] Evan Spiegel, thought that maybe he was too Hollywood, but it turns out no. He was on the right side of the tracks. He’s gotten it together. I welcome him on the show anytime, and I think Snap’s a winner.”
Ticker: VRTX, HEAR, LOGI, LLY, CVGI, GS, VBIV, SNAP
(6) [No Video Clip] How JPM CEO views the Fintech landscape : Ticker — JPM, SQ, AXP, PYPL
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences):Plug Power (PLUG) [ok, not great, not bad], GrowGeneration (GRWG) [it’s ok, but right now its no-man’s-land]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月15日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。