2021年10月5日 9:19 PM #11255暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月5日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer calls Tuesday’s bounce a ‘snapback rally,’ says wait for the next opportunity to buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/05/jim-cramer-sees-tuesdays-bounce-as-snapback-rally-says-be-patient.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said he believes Tuesday’s broad rebound on Wall Street was a “snapback rally.”
- The “Mad Money” host advised investors to be patient before jumping in to buy stocks.
- “Just keep your bat on your shoulder and wait for the next opportunity to buy some high-quality stocks at better prices than you ever thought you could get,” he said.
What’s behind the bounce: (i) Many dip buyers have been driven out [NVDA – Charitable trust hold big position]; (ii) Accepting inflation is running high & isn’t about to stop (eg. PEP); (iii) Big cap tech was able to come back (eg FB, ADBE, NOW, CRM); [Cramer added IBM to the bullpen of stocks (=consider buying)]; (iv) Market rallied, despite oil going up; (v) rates go up after strong ISM service number and it didn’t hurt growth stocks, (vi) the reopening traded is back; (vii) China rallied (eg BABA);[charitable trust own EL, consider buying Starbucks]
(2) Jim Cramer says investors should stay away from Lightspeed after short-seller report (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/05/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-stay-away-from-lightspeed-after-short-seller-report.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer argued Tuesday that investors should stay away from Lightspeed, saying the stock is just too risky, especially after the company was targeted by a short-seller.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest S&P 500 is seeing a temporary rally and more downside may be ahead, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/05/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-sp-500-is-seeing-a-temporary-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday that technical analysis from Carolyn Boroden suggests the S&P 500 may be the midst of a temporary bounce.
- “Until we get Boroden’s favorite moving average crossover, she can only see this rebound as a bit of a relief rally,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Enbridge CEO explains the pipeline operator’s plans to reduce carbon emissions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/05/enbridge-ceo-explains-the-pipeline-operators-plans-to-reduce-carbon-emissions.html)
Enbridge President and CEO Al Monaco appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money” and explained the pipeline operator’s plans to reduce emissions.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Bank of America (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/05/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-bank-of-america.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer answered callers’ stock questions at rapid speed during Tuesday’s edition of the lightning round.
Ticker: JEF, HUT LXRX, BAC
(6) Cramer says investors have a ‘huge buying opportunity’ in Microsoft, but be cautious with Facebook (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/05/cramer-says-investors-have-a-huge-buying-opportunity-in-microsoft-but-be-cautious-with-facebook.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday he believes the recent weakness in Microsoft shares has created a favorable situation for investors.
- However, the “Mad Money” host said people should be more cautious around Facebook.
Ticker: NFLX, AMZN, AAPL, GOOGL, MSFT, FB
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Tesla (TSLA) [TSLA is fantastic], Square (SQ) [wonderful long term story]. NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) [keep NVDA and get Affirm], DocuSign (DOCU) [keep watching it. No hurry to buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月5日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。