2021年10月21日 9:14 PM #11514暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月21日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Investors cannot wait for inflation to peak before they start to buy stocks, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/21/jim-cramer-investors-cannot-wait-for-inflation-to-peak-before-buying-stocks.html)
- Stock market investors need to be willing to look through the current inflationary pressures in the U.S., CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “With the exception of labor, there are suddenly a lot of bullish pieces in the inflation puzzle,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If you wait for the jigsaw puzzle to be completely finished, you’ll end up waiting too long,” Cramer argued.
Words of CEOs this earning season to make sense of where the market could be headed: (i) Bank,(ii) transport(eg. Union Pacific – all time high today), (iii) Retail (eg. PG, COST, HD, WMT, AMZN, LOW); (iv) Oil; (v) Chemical (eg. DOW, PPG, Steel); (vi) (eg. NUE [missed number, but buying opportunity]); (vii) Semiconductor shortage (eg. MU)
Bottom Line: The averages have been gun jumping on peak inflation for the last ten days. Because the big guys can’t afford to wait. And Neither can you.
(2) Executive Interview: Whirlpool CEO says he’s ‘starting to get worried’ the U.S. labor shortage may become structural (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/21/whirlpool-ceo-says-hes-starting-to-get-worried-the-us-labor-shortage-may-become-structural.html)
- CEO Marc Bitzer told CNBC on Thursday he’s “starting to get worried” the U.S. labor market could face structural challenges in the years ahead.
- The executive’s comments came after “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer asked about the declining U.S. birthrate.
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch highlights from Jim Cramer’s interview with Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/21/watch-highlights-from-jim-cramers-interview-with-robinhood-ceo-vlad-tenev.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev on Thursday at CNBC’s Disruptor 50 Summit. Highlights from that interview aired on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Mattel CEO sees opportunities to monetize the company’s IP with digital gaming and NFTs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/21/mattel-ceo-sees-opportunities-to-monetize-the-companys-ip-with-digital-gaming-and-nfts.html)
Ynon Kreiz, the CEO and chairman of toy maker Mattel, appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I prefer to be in Square over Marqeta (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/21/cramers-lightning-round-i-prefer-to-be-in-square-over-marqeta.html)
- FedEx: “We don’t care where it came from, we care where it’s going to. … Here’s the deal: I actually, for the charitable trust, sold a little UPS today. Why? Because the stock is up in a straight line, and so is FedEx. I think you got to trim a little, just because it keeps disappointing I don’t think it’s going to stop disappointing.”
- Cassava Sciences: “Remember, this is an incredibly speculative situation. Here’s the way I handle this: Only with speculative dollars, only with money you can lose, because what you need is a takeout, and we don’t know whether they’re going to get a takeout. But that’s what propels these stocks, big-cap pharma that doesn’t have a pipeline.”
- Dow Inc.: “The market seems to think that some of these chemical prices, including polyurethane, are peaking. I disagree. … I think if you can get that stock at a 5%, which means it’s a little bit lower from here, I think it’s a good idea [to add to your position]. Jim Fitterling, doing a terrific job.”
- Marqeta Inc.: “It’s kind of like another one of these Squares. We just see so many. It’s going to go up, but I prefer to be in Square.”
Ticker: FDX, [sold UPS] , SAVA, DOW, MQ,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer defends Fed Chair Jerome Powell, says easy monetary policy is still the right call (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/21/jim-cramer-defends-fed-chair-jerome-powell-says-easy-monetary-policy-is-still-the-right-call.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Thursday praised Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell for his past and present handling of the Covid crisis, arguing critics of the central bank chief are misguided.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): The Cooper Companies (COO)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月21日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。