2022年2月23日 9:30 PM #12847暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年2月23日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer expects an epic ‘snapback rally’ for stocks if inflation or Russian aggression gets resolved (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/23/cramer-expects-stock-rally-if-inflation-or-russian-aggression-resolve.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that a market snapback is possible if the current biggest headwinds, the Russia-Ukraine crisis and soaring inflation, ease up.
- “We get a break in either one of these — inflation or Russian aggression — then you’re going to get a snapback rally of epic proportions,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Goldman’s consumer push showing ‘real growth,’ expected to more than double over 2 years, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/23/goldmans-consumer-push-will-more-than-double-over-2-years-ceo-david-solomon-says.html)
- Goldman Sachs expects investment into its digital consumer platform to really pay off in less than two years, CEO David Solomon told CNBC on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs launched its Marcus unit in 2016 in a push into digital-only consumer banking.
- “I put out a target at the end of 2024 of over $4 billion of revenue for that business,” he said, adding the unit had about $1.5 billion of revenue last year.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Cramer explains why veteran technical analyst Larry Williams expects stocks to rally soon (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/23/cramer-why-veteran-analyst-larry-williams-expects-stocks-to-rally.html)
- The stock market’s recent weakness may soon come to an end, according to veteran technical analyst Larry Williams.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Larry Williams, suggest that …. we’ve got a fabulous setup for a meaningful, possibly long-lasting rally that no one is looking for,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
Take Away: Market hit a bottom in the next five business days
(4) Executive Interview: New Peloton CEO says he’s not focused on raising prices, sees ‘very bright future’ ahead (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/23/new-peloton-ceo-barry-mccarthy-says-hes-not-focused-on-raising-prices.html)
- The new CEO of Peloton told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday he’s “not focusing on raising prices” as the company seeks to expand its customer base.
- “I’m focused on doing exactly the opposite and exploring how much price elasticity there is for the business,” Barry McCarthy said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Southern Copper should be higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/23/cramers-lightning-round-southern-copper-should-be-higher.html)
- Southern Copper: “I like copper too. It’s a great barometer of what’s happening in this country. We’re using more copper than ever. I think that stock should be higher not lower, I like the yield to it.”
- Lumen Technologies: “That stock is just falling apart. But it’s one of these things, again, it’s like digital solutions for business at home. I mean, there’s just no reason to have so many of these companies.”
- SentinelOne Inc: “SentinelOne is a very good cybersecurity company, but …Palo Alto [Networks] just put a great number, and it didn’t do anything much in the end, even though it did go up. So, how’s is this one going to go up? I say look elsewhere.”
- Crestwood Equity: “I like [natural gas liquids], I like the yield, I like the group. I’m OK with it.”
- Energy Transfer LP: “I like it. I wish [Chairman Kelcy Warren] would frankly allow someone younger come in, because he did some things in the environmental side that I’m not crazy about, but I do like [Energy Transfer].”
Ticker: SCCO, LUMN, S, CEQP, ET,
(6) [No Video Clip] The End of an Earnings ERA — Ticker: HD, LOW, PANW, TAP,
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Chipotle (CMG) [buy some every 200 points down], Ford (F) [Charitable Trust sold some waiting to buy back]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年2月23日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。