2022年2月24日 9:51 PM #12851暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年2月24日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer looks at how fear over Russian aggression gave way to a stunning market comeback (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/24/jim-cramer-looks-at-how-fear-over-russian-aggression-gave-way-to-a-stunning-market-comeback.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday offered reasons that the U.S. stock market was able to overcome an early steep slide related to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- “We’ve had ages to figure out that Russia would invade Ukraine. Our government has been warning us this would happen on an almost daily basis — one of the reasons we sold off so hard over the last few weeks,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Revolve Group co-CEOs discusses quarterly results and customer demand as omicron variant retreats (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/02/24/revolve-group-co-ceos-discusses-quarterly-results-and-customer-demand-as-omicron-variant-retreats.html)
The co-CEOs of Revolve Group, Mike Karanikolas and Michael Mente, appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: CrowdStrike CEO says U.S. bank execs are ‘very concerned’ about Russian cyberattacks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/24/crowdstrike-ceo-bank-execs-very-concerned-about-russia-cyberattacks.html)
- CrowdStrike CEO George Kurtz told CNBC some U.S. bank executives are worried about potentially being the target of Russian cyberattacks.
- “They’re very concerned about what might happen here, and they should be” because cyberattacks can have widespread collateral damage, Kurtz said.
- However, Kurtz said in general that American banks have invested adequately in cyber defenses.
(4) Executive Interview: ‘We’re ready’ — American Electric Power CEO says it’s focused on cybersecurity defense for years (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/24/american-electric-power-ceo-says-its-focused-on-cybersecurity-defense-for-years.html)
- American Electric Power is confident in its cybersecurity defenses, CEO Nick Akins told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
“This industry has been obviously working with our government partners for a long time now, and we’re ready,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Linde is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/24/cramers-lightning-round-linde-is-a-buy.html)
- Switch Inc.: “Data center, red hot. If you understand the company, [insiders who were buying the stock] probably feel like, ‘Let’s take matters into our own hands and buy the stock.’ I think it’s a very inexpensive stock. It’s the kind of stock that can work.”
- FS KKR Capital Corp.: “I don’t know what they own. I mean, they obviously yield a lot, but that always makes me suspicious, not comfortable. I don’t think I’ve opened what they’ve got, and I can’t tell, so I’m going to say no.”
- BHP Group Ltd: “The dividend is rather large, given the fact that … the rest of the cohort is much slower. But I like BHP very much, I think it’s a good idea.”
- Linde PLC: “I was upset that Linde was down so much … The company had an unbelievable quarter, the business is incredibly strong, industrial gases are a great business. Why the hell the stock is now down so much, I agree with you, I think it’s a buy.”
- Autodesk Inc.: “I think it’s wait. We need to see a better quarter. That last quarter disappointed me, I felt like ‘wow, is that all you can do?’ Let’s wait.”
Ticker: SWCH, BHP, LIN, ADSK
(6) [No Video Clip] A New Market Outlook — Ticker HOOD
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): 3M (MMM), Estée Lauder (EL) [we should pull trigger, buy it], Adobe (ADBE) [not against buy, but for long term]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年2月24日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。