2022年3月14日 10:32 PM #12941暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年3月14日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says stocks may bottom sooner than expected because Wall Street is so negative (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/cramer-says-stocks-may-bottom-sooner-than-expected-because-wall-street-is-so-negative.html)
- “Because sentiment is already so negative, that bottom could come sooner than you’d think,” Cramer said.
- This week, investors are also watching for the Federal Reserve’s expected announcement of a quarter-percentage-point rate hike after its two-day meeting concluding Wednesday.
(2)Dutch Bros. Coffee CEO discusses opening new locations, financing growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/14/dutch-bros-coffee-ceo-discusses-opening-new-locations-financing-growth.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Dutch Bros. Coffee CEO Joth Ricci on Monday’s edition of the show.
(3) Executive Interview: Honeywell CEO says suspending business in Russia won’t be a major headwind (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/honeywell-ceo-says-suspending-business-in-russia-wont-be-a-major-headwind.html)
- Honeywell’s decision to halt business activities in Russia following the country’s invasion of Ukraine is unlikely to cause problems for the company’s balance sheet, CEO Darius Adamczyk told CNBC on Monday.
- “It has some implications, but it’s the right thing to do, it’s a little bit north of 1% of our overall shares, and our manufacturing presence there is relatively small,” Adamczyk said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
- As for the company’s other possible headwinds, Adamczyk said that Honeywell’s supply chain and raw material costs have been manageable.
(4) Executive Interview: China’s Covid outbreak will cause ‘some disruption’ to tech supply chains, says Marvell CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/chinas-covid-outbreak-to-disrupt-tech-supply-chains-says-marvell-ceo.html)
- Covid restrictions in Chinese tech hub Shenzhen will cause “some disruption” to supply chains, Marvell Technology CEO Matt Murphy told CNBC.
- The city of more than 17 million people is sometimes referred to as China’s “Silicon Valley.”
- China is grappling with its worst Covid outbreak since the early days of the pandemic in 2020.
Ticker: MRVL [charitable trust owns MRVL]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay away from Snap here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/cramers-lightning-round-stay-away-from-snap-here.html)
- Nucor Corp: “We see opportunities that we want to get ready for if the Fed raises [the interest rate] and the market comes down … Nucor’s up gigantically and we felt like bulls make money, bears make money, hogs get [slaughtered].”
- Store Capital Corp: “One of the problems with this is that I could tell you to buy it, or I could say, ‘buy Realty Income,’ which I like very much … I see no necessary bottom in these, so I’ve got to say not yet.”
- Snap Inc: “When [Square parent Block] crushes the numbers and stock goes down, Snap, which didn’t crush the numbers, it’s going down even more. I say no to owning Snap.”
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co: “What can I say, that’s an inexpensive stock … I was going to recommend that you buy Lowe’s, because they had a dynamite quarter.”
- Enterprise Products Partners LP: “This one has a yield … that I like very much. It’s right in the center of all the stuff I like down in Houston, and down in Texas in general, and I got to tell you, it could beat the numbers.”
Ticker: NUE, STOR, SNAP, SMG, EPD
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer advises investors not to buy stocks in Russia or China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/14/cramer-advises-investors-not-to-buy-stocks-in-russia-or-china.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why investors should avoid owning stocks in Russia or China in Monday’s edition of the show.
Ticker: JD, PDD, BABA
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), eBay Inc. (EBAY)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年3月14日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。