2022年3月23日 8:31 PM #13022暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年3月23日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer tells investors to ‘stay the course’ as markets continue to shake (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/cramer-investors-should-stay-the-course-as-markets-continue-to-shake-.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer told investors that they shouldn’t lose faith in the market’s ability to recover after Wednesday’s declines.
- “History is very clear: It says you must stay the course,” the “Mad Money” host said.e
Ticker: ADBE, KBH
What-if Senarios: (i) What if … Putin simply can’t win? .. ; (ii) What if … rise in rates leads to economic slowdown?; (iii) What if … housing market surely slows?; (iv) What if … pandemic is really over?
(2) Executive Interview: F45 CEO talks about the company’s business model, appeal to Wall Street (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/23/f45-ceo-talks-about-the-companys-business-model-appeal-to-wall-street.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with F45 Training CEO Adam Gilchrist on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
（3) Buy the dip and stay long on Nvidia, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/buy-the-dip-and-stay-long-on-nvidia-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday urged investors to add Nvidia stock to their portfolios and watch for chances to buy the dip.
- “I think Nvidia owns the future. That’s why I still love the stock long-term, and I view any weakness as a chance to buy more gradually on the way down,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Holley CEO says the company is managing supply chain issues, looks to accelerate company growth (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/holley-ceo-says-the-company-is-managing-supply-chain-issues-looks-to-accelerate-company-growth.html)
- Holley is pursuing growth through managing supply chain issues currently dogging the auto industry, CEO Tom Tomlinson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday.
- “Supply chain has definitely been a challenge, but we’ve managed it effectively,” Tomlinson said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m not holding my breath for Robinhood (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/cramers-lightning-round-im-not-holding-my-breath-for-robinhood.html)
- 3D Systems Corp: “That is always a bridesmaid, never a bride. I have to tell you, I think that 3D Systems and their whole 3D world is just not going to make money for people. I suggest you do Nvidia.”
- AT&T Inc: “I don’t like the balance sheet and I am very concerned [about the company’s spin-off of WarnerMedia]. … I think that they have too much competition given the balance sheet that they have.”
- Gladstone Land Corp: “The stock’s been very high. Let me do some homework on that one. … It’s intrigued me, but it doesn’t have that good yields.”
- Robinhood Markets Inc: “If they get their cost down, and they continue to grow, it will grow into a higher stock. But that’s a lot of ifs, and I’m not holding my breath.”
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co: “I think it’s much more a play on whether there’s going to be a Spring selling season and people farming again versus say, last year. And I don’t think you’re going to have as good a year as last year.”
- On Holding AG: “It’s an $8 billion company, and that’s probably too high, given the fact that they are not making money. If they start making money, then I’ll tell you that it’s okay.”
- Solaredge Technologies Inc: “I like the company, but I think it’s had too big a bounce, and I’m not going to recommend it. But it is making money, so it’s not a terrible stock. It’s probably a pretty good investment, just not great.”
Ticker: DDD, T, LAND, HOOD, SMG, ONON, SEDG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on why the Fed needs to tamp down inflation to keep prices low (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/23/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-why-the-fed-needs-to-tamp-down-inflation-to-keep-prices-low.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” explained why the Federal Reserve needs to take strong action against inflation to help consumers struggling to pay higher prices.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): 3M (MMM), Verizon (VZ) [buyer], Twilio (TWLO) [don’t make money], UBER (UBER), Sea Ltd (SE) [its losing money, scale out]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年3月23日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。