2022年4月25日 11:27 PM #13390暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月25日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Coca-Cola is a buy after company ‘put on a clinic’ in latest earnings report (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/jim-cramer-coca-cola-is-a-buy-after-earnings-beat-clinic.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why he believes Coca-Cola is an endurable, investable stock on the heels of its latest quarterly earnings report.
- “Coca-Cola put on a clinic, showing you how a seasoned management team can overcome just about any challenge you might throw at them. That’s long-lasting strength. That’s a great stock to put away,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Whirlpool CEO says company is coping with inflation challenges, sees easing supply shortages (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/whirlpool-ceo-says-company-is-coping-with-inflation-challenges.html)
- Whirlpool is handling inflationary pressure and has seen supply chain shortages start to ease, CEO Marc Bitzer told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money.”
- “Inflation challenges are real, but I think we’ve been able to demonstrate we can cope with them,” Bitzer said.
(3) Jim Cramer says these two airline stocks are the most profitable (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/jim-cramer-says-these-two-airline-stocks-are-the-most-profitable.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday offered two airline stocks that he believes investors should pick up for their portfolios.
- “Just remember to ring the register gradually on the way up, because remember, these are airlines. They tend to be a very boom and bust industry,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: JETS, DAL, ALK
(4) Otis CEO says company expects second quarter to be lighter in China due to Covid lockdowns (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/25/otis-ceo-says-company-expects-second-quarter-to-be-lighter-in-china-due-to-covid-lockdowns.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Otis Worldwide CEO Judy Marks on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Capri Holdings is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/cramers-lightning-round-capri-holdings-is-a-buy.html)
- Lithium Americas Corp: “These companies are making way too much money. … You have to sell that stock, because it won’t stay like that.”
- Informatica Inc: “It’s now come down so much that I think it’s actually a buy. … But it should not have come public again until things were better.”
- Capri Holdings Ltd: “I’m a buyer.”
- TechnipFMC PLC: “That’s a gutsy one if you think oil’s going to go back over to $100.”
- EnLink Midstream LLC: “I’m going to see you on that one and I’m going to raise you Enbridge.”
- Applied Materials Inc: “I think this stock’s a buy. It is hated, but it is a great company.”
- Canopy Growth Corp: “Until a federal law passes [legalizing cannabis], you can not own this stock.”
Ticker: LAC , INFA, CPRI, FTI, ENLC, AMAT, CGC,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer offers investors advice on how to identify good companies with intrinsic value (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/25/jim-cramer-offers-investors-advice-on-how-to-identify-good-companies-with-intrinsic-value.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer offered his thoughts on finding good ideas in the market, Elon Musk’s buyout of Twitter and more in Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Shopify （SHOP) [buy AMZN], Rockwell Automation (ROK) [I like it here, it is a buy] , Wynn Resorts (WYNN)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月25日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。