2022年4月27日 9:27 PM #13404暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月27日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer debuts new stock grading system, evaluates 6 major companies after earnings (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/cramer-debuts-new-stock-grading-system-evaluates-6-major-companies.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered his thoughts on whether companies that recently reported their quarterly earnings are investable, leaning on his newly introduced grading system.
- “There are tons of stocks that can rally now that they’ve come down hard from their highs, but we need to figure out what can make those rallies possible,” the “Mad Money” host said.
! : Stock is entitled to go up despite the selloff (V, MSFT, FB)
? : Stock is going down, pretty much no matter what (BA)
* : “If it weren’t for…” it would have been a good quarter (TXN, GOOGL)
(2) Executive Interview: Mattel CEO says all its factories are fully operational, discusses decision not to raise full-year guidance (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/27/mattel-ceo-says-all-its-factories-are-fully-operational-discusses-decision-not-to-raise-full-year-guidance.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Visa CEO says making up for $1 billion revenue loss from Russia ‘won’t be easy’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/27/visa-ceo-says-making-up-for-1-billion-revenue-loss-from-russia-wont-be-easy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Visa CEO Al Kelly on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Ford CEO Jim Farley says pricing has offset rising commodity costs, sees improvement in second quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/ford-ceo-jim-farley-says-pricing-has-offset-rising-supply-costs.html)
- Commodity prices continued to be a headwind for Ford Motor, CEO Jim Farley told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday, but the company has managed to offset them through its pricing strategy.
- “We had a couple of really bad commodities that held up our most profitable units and we think that’s an area where we have upside in second quarter, second half,” Farley said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: There are ‘too many shorts’ in Academy Sports (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/cramers-lightning-round-there-are-too-many-shorts-in-academy-sports.html)
- Vale SA: “Too late. That was a good time on one time, but not now.”
- Nov Inc: “I say yes to that.”
- Academy Sports and Outdoors Inc: “There are too many shorts in there, and they keep knocking the darn stock down. I can’t take it anymore.”
Ticker: VALE, NOV, ASO
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Robinhood (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/27/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-robinhood.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer discussed his thoughts on Robinhood, including the company’s decision to cut about 9% of its full-time employees, in Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Target (TGT)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月27日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。