2022年5月5日 8:55 PM #13454暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年5月5日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says to buy selectively and be curious to beat the current market turmoil (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/jim-cramer-says-to-buy-selectively-to-beat-the-current-market-turmoil.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that investors looking to successfully navigate a market roiled by inflation, geopolitical concerns and Covid should do two things: buy discriminately and be inquisitive.
- “Right now, I think a curious mind would be buying stocks selectively, not selling them indiscriminately,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Questions for the Curious: (i) Is every company worth less today than yesterday?, (ii) Will Russia-Ukraine conflict never end?, (iii) Will China lockdown last forever? (iv) How entrenched is inflation, really?, (v) Do earnings still matter?, (vi) Does teh 10-year treasury control the future of every company
(2) Executive Interview: Pioneer Natural Resources CEO talks company stock’s 13% dividend yield (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/05/pioneer-natural-resources-ceo-talks-company-stocks-13percent-dividend-yield.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Here’s why Jim Cramer is warning investors to stay away from ScottsMiracle-Gro (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/jim-cramer-why-investors-should-stay-away-from-scotts-miracle-gro.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday told investors to resist the urge to add ScottsMiracle-Gro to their portfolios, despite the stock’s low valuation.
- “While Scotts Miracle-Gro might seem cheap on a price to earnings basis … management doesn’t have a handle on how bad it’s going to get,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Shopify president answers to Cramer’s concerns about the company’s cash flow, balance sheet (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/05/shopify-president-answers-to-cramers-concerns-about-the-companys-cash-flow-balance-sheet.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Shopify president Harley Finkelstein on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay away from CoreCivic (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/cramers-lightning-round-stay-away-from-corecivic.html)
- CoreCivic Inc: “Let’s just stay away.”
- Inmode Ltd: “If you want med tech, you just want Edwards Lifesciences.”
- Western Midstream Partners LP: “This one’s got a great yield, really good story.”
- SGHC Limited: “They are doing well, and I don’t say that idly.”
- United States Steel Corp: “If you’re going to own a steel company, which I don’t honestly recommend right now, you’re going to own Nucor.”
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd: “I would prefer to see you in something like a [Johnson & Johnson].”
- AST SpaceMobile Inc: “I do not know that company, but we will do homework on it.”
Ticker: CXW, INMD, WES, SGHC, EPD, X, TEVA, ASTS
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer weighs in on the state of Covid-era stock winners (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/05/jim-cramer-weighs-in-on-the-state-of-covid-era-stock-winners.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave his thoughts on the current state of stocks that were dominant during the height of the Covid pandemic in Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
ETSY, NFLX, AMN, CLX,
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): General Motors (GM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年5月5日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。