2022年5月11日 1:52 AM #13490暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年5月10日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says the market is signaling to pick up beaten-down, profitable tech names (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/cramer-market-is-signaling-to-buy-beaten-down-profitable-tech-names.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday stressed the importance of changing market strategies when the market shifts, saying right now the market says to buy beaten-down tech growth names.
- “There are lots of tech companies that now return capital to you and are at reasonable prices and are going to have very good growth. They exist again,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Upstart CEO defends increased loan balance, says the AI lending platform’s model hasn’t changed (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/upstart-ceo-defends-increased-loan-balance-says-the-ai-lending-platforms-model-hasnt-changed.html)
- In an interview Tuesday with CNBC’s Jim Cramer, Upstart Holdings CEO David Girouard sought to downplay investor concerns about the company’s risk exposure.
- Shares of the artificial intelligence lending platform plunged 56.42% Tuesday, closing at $33.61 apiece.
- “All else being equal, I prefer [if] our stock was going up. But the fundamentals of our business has not changed,” Girouard told Cramer.
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Biohaven CEO Vlad Coric (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/10/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-biohaven-ceo-vlad-coric.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Biohaven CEO Vlad Coric on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(4) Executive Interview: Pfizer deal will help expand reach of migraine pill Nurtec, Biohaven CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/biohaven-ceo-pfizer-deal-will-help-expand-reach-of-migraine-pill-nurtec.html)
- Pfizer’s purchase of Biohaven Pharmaceutical represents a commitment to expand the reach of its calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) franchise, CEO Vlad Coric told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- “We have to bring the modern day, novel therapies to those patients, and Pfizer really is the best company to build upon our work and unlock the potential of this franchise and bring it to the patients who are still in need,” Coric said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AECOM is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/cramers-lightning-round-aecom-is-a-buy.html)
- Mission Produce Inc: “I want you to be very careful with that.”
- AmerisourceBergen Corp: “They are a very inexpensive, terrific, profitable company that I like very much.”
- Funko Inc: “Many of us were confounded that the stock went down as low as it did.”
- AECOM: “This is a tremendous infrastructure play. … I think you should buy it.”
- Affirm Holdings Inc: “We have to hear if they have some secret weapon. … Let’s learn more when they report [their quarterly earnings].”
- McKesson Corp: “Really, really well-run company.”
- Black Knight Inc: “There are a lot of stocks in the arbitrage world that are getting hit. … These guys are getting hurt.”
Ticker: AVO, ABC, FNKO, ACM, AFRM, BKI,
(6) Executive Interview: Sysco CEO says he expects inflation ‘will begin to normalize’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/10/sysco-ceo-says-he-expects-inflation-will-begin-to-normalize.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Sysco CEO Kevin Hourican on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Lyft (LYFT) [not buy], AirBNB (ABNB), Raytheon (RTX) [buyer]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年5月10日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。