2022年5月18日 12:49 AM #13540暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年5月17日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Expect a rally Wednesday if there’s good news from retail giants and China, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/cramer-expect-a-rally-if-theres-good-news-from-retail-giants-china.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that investors should keep an eye on retailer earnings and Covid news from China as indicators for how Wednesday’s trading session will go.
- If we get more good news from China tonight “along with fine quarters from Target and Lowe’s … we’re going to have another one of these great days tomorrow,” the “Mad Money” host said.
A new narrative?: (i) Positives out of China, (ii) Better-than expected earnings from United Airlines, (iii) Home Depot customer trading up, (iv) AMD upgrade, (v) Warren Buffet’s investment in Citigroup, (vi) Disney Deserters done
Ticker: ABNB, DASH, SQ
(2) Executive Interview: Take Two Interactive CEO discusses company’s latest quarterly results (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/17/take-two-interactive-ceo-discusses-companys-latest-quarterly-results.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Watch Jim Cramer give his take on Walmart’s latest quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/17/watch-jim-cramer-give-his-take-on-walmarts-latest-quarter.html)
The “Mad Money” host discussed Walmart’s latest quarter and whether the stock is investable in Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: WNT [Charitable trust owns WMT]
(4) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest upside for oil is limited despite short-term rallies, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/charts-suggest-upside-for-oil-is-limited-despite-short-term-rallies-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday that while the price of crude oil might see some gains, it’ll be limited in duration and scale, according to analysis from DeCarley Trading market strategist Carley Garner.
- “Just keep in mind that while oil rallies, they tend to happen in the blink of an eye, oil sell-offs are just as quick,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: GrowGeneration is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/cramers-lightning-round-growgeneration-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Fisker Inc: “I will not recommend this stock. It is going to lose money hand over fist.”
- DigitalBridge Group Inc: “We have to do more work [to research the company].”
- Penn National Gaming Inc: “I like DraftKings more.”
- GrowGeneration Corp: “It can’t be touched.”
Ticker: FSR, DBRG, PENN, GRWG
(6) Executive Interview: Caterpillar CEO discusses supply chain constraints due to lockdowns in China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/17/caterpillar-ceo-discusses-supply-chain-constraints-due-to-lockdowns-in-china.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Caterpillar CEO Jim Umpleby on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Proctor & Gamble (PG) [Charitable Trust keep PG], Visa (V) [I prefer V over COF as no credit risk], Capital One (COF), Costco (COST) [best retailer in the world] , PayPal (PYPL) [I don’t know what to say other than its stink], Chevron (CV) [hung on there]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年5月17日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。