2022年6月17日 1:10 AM #13700暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月16日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Hold off on buying stocks until the market slows down, Jim Cramer cautions (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/hold-off-on-buying-stocks-until-the-market-slows-down-jim-cramer-cautions.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday warned investors to wait for the market to stabilize before doing some buying.
- “You don’t fight the Fed, and you don’t fight the tape, which is heavily influenced of course by the Fed. This tape says everything is vulnerable,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: PG, JNJ, LLY, KR
(2) These 3 bank stocks will ‘make fortunes’ from higher rates if the Fed pulls off a soft landing, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/jim-cramer-these-3-bank-stocks-can-make-fortunes-from-higher-rates.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that investors who believe the Federal Reserve can pull off a soft landing should have bank stocks on their shopping list.
- “If you’re like me and you think the Fed can actually do some needle-threading and engineer a not-so-incredibly-hard crash landing, then these companies will make fortunes from higher rates,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: WFC, MS, BAC [52 weeks low]
(3) Position your portfolio for a Fed win and avoid these three market mindsets, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/position-your-portfolio-for-a-fed-win-and-avoid-these-three-market-mindsets-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer told investors on Thursday that there are four camps of thinking in the current market but only one worth listening to: the one that stays in the market and bets on the Federal Reserve winning its battle against inflation.
- “I wouldn’t cash out. Stay the course, muddle through and eventually work the way through the events that caused inflation — Russia, China, the supply chain mess,” the “Mad Money” host said.
The Four camps n a rate cycle: (i) Pessimistic billionaires, (ii) Severe recession believers, (iii) Stagflation enthusiasts, (iv) positioning portfolio for as Fed win by year-end (=Cramer camp)
(4) Executive Interview: Ferguson CEO on keeping a close eye on inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/16/ferguson-ceo-on-keeping-a-close-eye-on-inflation.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Ferguson Enterprises CEO Kevin Murphy on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Oshkosh is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/cramers-lightning-round-oshkosh-is-a-buy.html)
- Capital Southwest Corp: “We don’t know what they really own. … I don’t recommend those stocks because we can’t really tell what they’re in.”
- Terran Orbital Corp: “It’s one of those newer companies that doesn’t have any earnings. You know how I feel about those guys.”
- Oshkosh Corp: “They make things, do stuff, return capital and it’s very good, and therefore it is a buy into this weakness.”
Ticker: CSWC, LLAP, OSK
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says he would’ve said this on Wednesday if he were Fed’s Jay Powell (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/16/jim-cramer-says-he-wouldve-said-this-on-wednesday-if-he-were-feds-jay-powell.html)
The “Mad Money” host said that the Fed chair needs to address critics’ complaints and stop holding press conferences in Thursday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Ford (F) [inexpensive, warranty issue and commodity issue], Clorox (CLX) [PG in Charitable trust], Costco (COST)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月16日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。