2022年10月18日 11:45 PM #15773暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年10月18日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Don’t ‘rent’ stocks in this treacherous market, Jim Cramer warns (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/18/dont-rent-stocks-in-this-treacherous-market-jim-cramer-warns.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors to stay the course and weather the turbulent market.
- “You have to resist the urge to rent stocks because you’ll get evicted when they inevitably decline in price,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: VICI CEO says the company’s 2023 outlook for the Las Vegas Strip is ‘lights out’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/18/vici-ceo-says-the-companys-2023-outlook-for-the-las-vegas-strip-is-lights-out.html)
Cramer on Tuesday spoke with VICI Properties CEO Ed Pitoniak and Canyon Ranch Principal Owner John Goff.
(3) Jim Cramer gives Johnson & Johnson his stamp of approval (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/18/jim-cramer-gives-johnson-johnson-his-stamp-of-approval.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday advised investors to pick up shares of Johnson & Johnson as a long-term play.
- “I think it is precisely the kind of stock that you need to buy as we head into 2023, which should be a much better year,” he said.
(4) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer breaks down his thoughts on 3 big pharma spin-offs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/18/jim-cramer-breaks-down-his-thoughts-on-3-big-pharma-spin-offs.html)
Cramer gave investors the lowdown on three spin-offs from major pharmaceutical companies.
Ticker: OGN [spun-off from Merch], VTRS [ spun-off from Pfizer],HLN [spun off from Glaxosmithkline]
(4)’ Jim Cramer gives his take on Organon (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/18/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-organon.html)
Cramer on Tuesday explained his thoughts on pharmaceutical firm Organon.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay long on CF Industries (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/18/cramers-lightning-round-stay-long-on-cf-industries.html)
- Freshpet Inc: “It’s too expensive. … I think General Mills [has] got a better pet food division.”
- CF Industries Holdings Inc: “I like the fertilizers. … I say, stay long.”
- Fiverr International Ltd: “It’s losing money. … I have to say, pass.”
- ON Semiconductor Corp: “Right now, I’ve got a pause on the semis. Why? Because we’ve got so many problems right now in China.”
- Dutch Bros Inc: “I want you to put half the position on now, and then half when it goes below $30. … I like the stock, though.”
- NIO Inc: “I have to say no to that. … I think that that stock is not a buy.”
- Cinemark Holdings Inc: “This is a very difficult business. … I’m going to have to say, once again, [don’t buy.]”
- Cano Health Inc: “I like the healthcare space, I think they do quality healthcare work, and I’m going to have to say that I think it’s worth buying.”
- Uranium Energy Corp: “There’s been no real sign that we’re going back to nuclear. … I have to say, [don’t buy].”
Ticker: FRPT, CF, FVRR, ON, NIO, BROS, NIO, CNK, CANO, UEC
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer on Starboard Value’s stake in Salesforce (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/18/jim-cramer-on-starboard-values-stake-in-salesforce.html)
Cramer gave his thoughts on activist investor Starboard’s stake in Salesforce.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Visa (V) [buying now], Constellation Brands (STZ) [I wants you to buy; charitable trust owns STZ], Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年10月18日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。