2022年11月16日 9:44 PM #15884暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年11月16日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says the Fed should consider retail earnings over economic data for its inflation strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/16/jim-cramer-says-the-fed-should-consider-retail-earnings-over-economic-data-for-its-inflation-strategy.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said the Federal Reserve must pay attention to recent retail earnings reports to plan the rest of its battle against inflation.
- “I am begging the Fed to look at what’s happening at individual companies – big ones, not small ones – so that they’ll be a little less ruthless going forward,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Patrick Doyle on Burger King’s $400 million investment to revitalize its U.S. sales (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/16/patrick-doyle-on-burger-kings-400-million-investment-to-revitalize-its-us-sales.html)
Cramer spoke with the Restaurant Brands incoming executive chair on Wednesday.
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Fulgent Genetics, Anavex and Ryan Specialty (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/16/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-onfulgent-genetics-looks-interesting-but-i-want-to-see-how-the-numbers-look-in-the-fourth-quarter-before-i-give-it-my-blessing-with-anavex-youve-got-my-blessing-for-speculati.html)
Cramer on Wednesday gave his take on three stocks that callers asked him in the last week.
Ticker: FLGT, AVXL
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/17/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-cisco-ceo-chuck-robbins.html)
Cramer interviewed Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins on Wednesday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Uber is going to be the last man standing (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/16/cramers-lightning-round-uber-is-going-to-be-the-last-man-standing.html)
- Uber Technologies Inc: “Uber is a stock that you have to own for a while. … It’s going to be the last man standing, and that’s why I like Uber.”
- PayPal Holdings Inc: “I think that they can make it so that a lot of other companies go under their umbrella, and that would make me like the stock. But that has not happened yet.”
- Wingstop Inc: “I think it’s a very good situation. … Plus, unlike most food costs, wings have actually come down.”
- Fortive Corp: “I happen to think that this was a very good spin on both sides. I happen to like Danaher very much. … And, I like Fortive.”
Ticker: UBER, PYPL, WING, FTV
(6) Jim Cramer gives his take on what the recent tech layoffs reveal about the state of the economy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/16/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-what-the-recent-tech-layoffs-reveal-about-the-state-of-the-economy.html)
Cramer offered his thoughts on what the recent layoffs at tech companies reveal about the economy and the Federal Reserve’s battle to tamp down inflation.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Carvana (CVNA), Visa (V)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年11月16日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。