2022年11月28日 11:54 PM #15906暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年11月28日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Strong labor report could lead Fed to more aggressive rate hikes (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/28/cramers-week-ahead-strong-labor-report-could-bring-bigger-fed-hikes.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday told investors that a key labor report could help drive the Federal Reserve’s inflation strategy.
- “We need to see the unemployment rate go higher, while wages remain stable and we get meaningful layoffs in some industries,” he said.
(2) Cramer says these 5 factors could help the Dow keep beating the other major indexes (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/28/cramer-says-these-5-factors-could-help-the-dow-keep-beating-the-other-major-indexes.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday explained why he believes the Dow Jones Industrial Average will continue to outperform the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 next year.
- “As we head into the end of the year, Wall Street tends to crowd into the biggest winners, which is why I expect the Dow to keep outperforming the Nasdaq and the S&P,” he said.
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Planet Fitness, Life Time Group and Xponential Fitness (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/28/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-planet-fitness-life-time-group-and-xponential-fitness.html)
Cramer explained his thoughts on the companies and their stocks on Monday.
Ticker: PLNT, LTH, XPOF
(4) Jim Cramer breaks down Deere’s most recent quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/28/jim-cramer-breaks-down-deeres-most-recent-quarter.html)
Cramer gave his thoughts on the company’s latest quarterly earnings report.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Enphase Energy is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/28/cramers-lightning-round-enphase-energy-is-a-buy.html)
- Rio Tinto PLC: “You need to see commodity inflation come back. I will say, it’s a great hedge against long-term inflation, though.”
- NIO Inc: “That one seems very dicey.”
- Enphase Energy: “It is doing so well, and every time it’s down $15, $20, I want to come on air and just say, ‘you know what you’ve got to do? [Buy].’”
- Lucid Group Inc: “Too speculative. … We are not recommending stocks that are losing money.”
- Dycom Industries: “I think that Dycom’s okay.”
Ticker: RIO, NIO, ENPH, LCID, DY
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer on the protests against Covid restrictions in China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/28/jim-cramer-on-the-protests-against-covid-restrictions-in-china.html)
Cramer explained his thoughts on the social unrest that erupted in China over the weekend.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): ExxonMobil (XOM) [must take profits]、ASML (ASML) [Not touch the chip stock until January, not right place to be]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年11月28日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。