2022年11月29日 11:35 AM #15913暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年11月29日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says he likes stocks in these 4 industries over tech right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/29/cramer-says-he-likes-stocks-in-these-4-industries-over-tech-right-now.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday offered investors a list of industries they should eye over tech when managing their portfolios.
- His advice echoes his urging last month for investors to buy recession-resilient stocks rather than stick with struggling tech companies.
list of industries investors should eye over tech when managing their portfolios: Industrials, Foods, Pharmaceuticals, Oils
(1)’ Jim Cramer on how Roku stock’s decline exemplifies the turmoil in tech (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/29/jim-cramer-on-how-roku-stocks-decline-exemplifies-the-turmoil-in-tech.html)
Cramer gave his take on what Roku stock’s recent decline reveals about the tech industry.
(2) Executive Interview: Emerson Electric CEO on the company’s transofrmation, future M&A activity (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/29/emerson-electric-ceo-on-the-companys-transofrmation-future-ma-activity.html)
Cramer spoke with Emerson Electric CEO Lal Karsanbhai on Tuesday.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the S&P 500 is at a ‘make-or-break’ moment, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/29/charts-suggest-the-sp-500-is-at-a-make-or-break-moment-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that the S&P 500 is at a critical moment that could send it higher or cut its upward trajectory short.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that the S&P 500 could be due for some near-term turbulence if it can’t break out above last week’s highs,” Cramer said.
Ticker: SPX, LULU
(4) Cramer explains why Dycom Industries stock is an enigma (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/29/cramer-explains-why-dycom-industries-stock-is-an-enigma.html)
Cramer told investors why the stock’s recent movement had him puzzled.
Ticker: DY [OK]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Morgan Stanley over SoFi Technologies (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/29/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-morgan-stanley-over-sofi-technologies.html)
- Morgan Stanley: “That’s the kind of stock that we like here. … We are in real companies that make real things, return real capital and Morgan Stanley is one of those.”
- Intuitive Surgical Inc: “I’m now even gun-shy on the 50 times earnings and more stocks, because those are not working. … Be very careful.”
- AutoZone Inc: “They are still buying back stock. … I like that stock very much.”
- Gartner Inc: “Gartner Inc is a very good, solid growth stock.”
- SoFi Technologies Inc: “I think this thing is going to make money eventually, but let’s just say that the first bank stock, Morgan Stanley, is a better thing to own.”
Ticker: MS, ISRG, AZO, IT, SOFI,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer makes the bull case for bank stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/29/jim-cramer-makes-the-bull-case-for-bank-stocks.html)
Cramer explained why investors should consider adding bank stocks to their portfolios.Mattel,
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Eli Lilly and Company (LLY), Mattel (MAT) [wait till year end and pick up some], Chevron (CVX) [should be held, do not sell]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年11月29日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。